Client: Top 10 National Pediatric Medical Center
- The Client’s Talent Acquisition organization was not meeting expectations of the internal client base. Therefore, new executive leadership needed to assess their current TA infrastructure & examine ways to better define processes and determine where gaps existed.
- The TA function had grown to a significantly higher headcount and cost than comparable, benchmarked medical centers of similar and larger sizes.
- TruStar leadership went in and assessed the current TA infrastructure by interviewing existing TA members, as well as business unit/hiring leaders.
- TruStar documented current processes, analyzed gaps in the existing talent model, and built a new talent acquisition model to align more effectively to hiring demands & business needs
- TruStar delivered recommendations to the client’s executive leadership team along with a proposal on how to train their TA organization to align to the new model
- TruStar led the search for the selection and placement of a new Talent Acquisition leader.
- The client implemented recommended processes and rolled out training using our tools and processes. .
- An internal assessment was conducted on each team member to ensure proper alignment to the new solution.
- By implementing recommended improvements, the TA organization became a business partner vs. order taker to their business units/hiring leaders.
Client: Global Medical Device Provider
- The client needed to fill 800 positions annually.
- Some positions meant recruiting for specific industry expertise, including 80-100 engineers.
- The client needed to operate within a strict hiring budget without sacrificing candidate quality.
- TruStar validated the client’s business objectives—goals, strategic plans and expectations.
- By assuming the recruitment responsibility, TruStar enabled the client’s internal HR team to focus on other key initiatives critical to setting up the new center.
- TruStar built a robust talent pipeline, mined passive candidates and then delivered top-notch talent to interview.
- 800 positions were filled annually.
- Recruiting costs decreased by 25%.
- Time-to-fill rates decreased by 34%.
- Hiring manager satisfaction rate exceeded 90%.
Client: Global Business Services Provider
- A new business opportunity for the client required the onboarding of several hundred associates in 90 days, ranging from administrative staff to executive leaders.
- The internal recruitment team was focused on other projects and out of capacity, facilitating the need to use an outside resource.
- TruStar provided on-demand, integrated service by allocating five recruiters to deliver full-cycle recruitment of all assigned roles.
- TruStar filled more than 200 positions in the 90-day timeframe.
- Candidates had a seamless experience through the unified process between the client and TruStar teams.
Client: National Pharmaceutical Distributor
- The client’s internal recruitment team was overwhelmed and unable to execute sourcing for hard-to-fill roles.
- An increase in high volume staffing demand was putting a strain on resources
- Hiring managers were dissatisfied with the recruiting process and service levels, as well as with the quantity and quality of candidates.
- TruStar provided the client with an integrated, end-to-end non-exempt and professional recruitment solution across national locations.
- The TruStar process aligned dedicated recruiters to assigned regions, creating a direct hiring manager partnership between our recruiter and the client.
- TruStar consistently exceeded the client’s monthly fill rate goal by 28%.
- TruStar’s sourcing expertise resulted in a decrease in aging of hard-to-fill roles.
- The initiative drastically improved hiring manager service satisfaction with survey scores exceeding client expectations.
- TruStar delivered an average time-to-fill rate of 32 days, compared to the client’s prior year’s 46 days.
Client: Global Industrial Company
- Client needed to fill 250 positions annually.
- A robust talent funnel of high-quality and diverse candidates was the biggest priority.
- To support recruiting, the client wanted to develop an effective employee referral program.
- TruStar sourced quality candidates and passed along the top 4-5 for each position, saving hiring managers significant time.
- TruStar consulted with the client to refine and communicate a strong vision, core values and positive cultural message to help increase employee referrals.
- 250 high-quality professionals were hired in the first year.
- Time-to-fill rates improved by 50%.
- Employee referrals rose by 40%.
- TruStar successfully built a talent community for the client to use for future hiring needs.